Your ACSS Library App
Did you know that there is a free app for the library that will allow you to:
- search the library catalogue by subject, title or author
- check the due dates for your library materials
- see if you have any books or texts overdue
- place a hold on books that are currently out to another patron
- view the list of new books in the library
- rate and review books
- create booklists for material that you would like to read
The Destiny Quest app, available on the app store or from the Google play store, is free and easy to download. See Ms. Caines in the library for help, or follow these simple instructions to access the library on your mobile device.
1. Download the app (search Destiny Quest) in Google Play or the App store.
2. When prompted, type the following URL in the search bar:
3. Select ‘Aldergrove Community Secondary School’ from your options
4. Use your student number as your User ID and password (Staff: use your first initial last name as the UserID and your employee number as the password. If you cannot login, please see Ms. Caines in the library.)
5. Once you are in the app click on ‘Account’ to see the books and texts you have out or overdue, use the search bar to search the catalogue, click a book title to read a summary of the book and see if it’s available, and place a hold if it’s not.
As semesters draw to a close, it’s a great idea to check the app for overdue materials and make sure you get them handed in before a fine is generated. Any questions, see Ms. Caines in the library at any time.
Thanks for reading and enjoy the app!